Rates are per hour with a 2-hour minimum. The rate for a rehearsal, in conjunction with an event, is a flat fee of $50.00. Use of the kitchen in the Meeting House is included with Sanctuary rental. Use of the Hospitality Room, the kitchen, in the RE Building, if not already in use, is provided with rental of space in the RE Building.
The Sanctuary/Meeting House
Capacity: 175 for ceremonies, concerts, or lectures; 120 for receptions or banquets:
- Weekends: $175/hr, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Weekdays: $125/hr, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Piano: $100 flat fee per event. A separate fee, determined by the Music Director, is required for his services.
The Religious Exploration Building
Kelley Room: capacity 70 for ceremonies or lectures; 50 for reception or banquet
- Weekends: $100/hr, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday, Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Weekdays: $90/hr, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Classrooms 1 and 4-6: capacity 20, $45/hr
Classrooms 2 and 3: capacity 40, $90/hr
The Glen: $30/hr
We will provide a Building Manager who will open the rental space at the prearranged time, remain on the premises for the duration of the event, then close and secure the rental space. If at the end of the rental period the premises are not in good order and the Building Manager must stay after the agreed upon end time to do additional cleanup, the rate for that time will be charged at $60 per hour. If a second Building Manager is needed, for example to assist with a fast setup change, there is an additional flat fee of $50.
The rate for a rehearsal in conjunction with a wedding or similar event is $50.
Discounts of 25% off posted rates are available for the following:
- Members and their immediate families. For events other than weddings and memorial services, PBUUC members and their immediate families will receive a 25% discount off standard rates.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations. Use of our facilities for recitals and concerts will receive a 25% discount off standard rates with proof of status.
PBUUC members and their family members will be allowed to use our facilities at no charge for weddings and memorial services. This includes the rehearsal and a simple 1-hour reception after the service in the foyer, if there is no need for a banquet setup. If the reception requires more time, rearrangement of the rooms, or use of other spaces, there will a charge for the use of the room for the reception at a 25% discount off the standard rate.
Also, other UU congregations or affiliated organizations will not be charged for use of our facilities.
For one-time, recurring, or long-term rental information, please contact the Church Administrator for applicable rates.